Note: Lights needed
- There will be green, blue, red and black groups to choose from
- NO MORE THAN 6 RIDERS PER GROUP
- Keep 2m apart from other members at all time
- MEMBERS MUST POST ON SLACK IF THEY INTEND TO RIDE. THIS HELPS MANAGE GROUPS WHICH IS EVEN MORE PARAMOUNT IN THESE COVID-19 TIMES!!
- If you do not feel well or have any Covid-19 symptoms please do not ride.
- Please ride sensibly. First aid will be tricky with social distancing, and hospital visits still need to be avoided where possible.
Meeting place and directions
The Royal George Hotel, Birdlip, GL4 8JH
What 3 Words: ///directors.frost.cricket
Below are the details for the Green, Blue & Red (GB) Grade Bigfoot MBC weekly rides. We will meet and ride with the same timings, however groups will be sorted at the start according to numbers, ability and preference.
- Ride Lead Green: TBN
- Ride Lead Blue: TBN
- Ride Lead Red: TBN
- Green group: Medium intermittent pace with rest stops as needed, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Blue group: Medium-high constant pace, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single and DH tracks.
- Red group: High constant pace, fewer stops, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single & DH tracks.
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Decent bike lights (mandatory)
- Gloves (advisable)
- Drink (advisable)
- Elbow/ knee pads (advisable)
- Hard tail/ Full Suss (advisable)
- Energy food (advisable)
- Waterproof shell (advisable)
Suggested spares list:
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit
- Multi tool/Chain tool
- Missing Link
- Spare derailleur hanger (emergency or suited to bike)