Our Stinchcombe rides incorporate some the steeper trails, jump lines and trails around Breakheart Quarry.
Below are the details for the Green, Blue & Red(GB) Grade Bigfoot MBC weekly rides. We will meet and ride with the same timings, however groups will agreed at the start according to numbers, ability and preference.
Ride Lead Green: TBN
Ride Lead Blue: TBN
Ride Lead Red: TBN
- Green group: Medium intermittent pace with rest stops as needed, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Blue group: Medium-high constant pace, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Red group: High constant pace, fewer stops, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Helmet (mandatory);
- Gloves (advisable);
- Drink (advisable);Decent bike lights Front and Rear(mandatory);
- Elbow/ knee pads (advisable);
- Hard tail/ Full Suss (advisable);
- Energy food (advisable);
- Waterproof shell (advisable).
- Suggested spares list:
- Spare inner tube;
- Puncture repair kit;Pump;
- Multi tool/Chain tool;
- Missing Link;
- Spare derailleur hanger (emergency or suited to bike)