Standish – Tuesday Night Club Ride (with post ride Crepes & Beers)
Meeting place and directions
Standish Wood carpark on Beacon Lane
William will be supplying the Crepes again with the Club supplying the Beers and Drinks to celebrate the long Summer evenings.
- Note: Subject to weather forecast. If poor will postpone to following Tuesday
- Normal ride time of 18:30 until 20:30
- William & Paul Taylor will be serving freshly made Crepes after the ride. Keeping toppings simple, with options of Golden Syrup, Nutella, Biscof & Banana
- Please note Crepes take about 3 m to cook, we will have two plates to speed things up. These will be set up and ready for the end of the ride, but you will have to wait for your order.
- We will have a selection of cold Beers, Coke & San Pellegrino for you to quench your first while waiting:)
- There is no charge for this, but if you would like to make a donation to the MS Society, this would be much appreciated.
*You MUST post on the ride calendar if you are attending so that we know how many to cater for…!! Thanks in advance*
Below are the details for the Green, Blue & Red(GB) Grade Bigfoot MBC weekly rides. We will meet and ride with the same timings, however groups will agreed at the start according to numbers, ability and preference.
Ride Lead Green: TBN
Ride Lead Blue: TBN
Ride Lead Red: TBN
Green group: Medium intermittent pace with rest stops as needed, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
Blue group: Medium-high constant pace, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
Red group: High constant pace, fewer stops, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Helmet (mandatory);
- Decent bike lights Front and Rear(mandatory);
- Gloves (advisable);
- Drink (advisable);
- Elbow/ knee pads (advisable);
- Hard tail/ Full Suss (advisable);
- Energy food (advisable);
- Waterproof shell (advisable).
Suggested spares list:
- Spare inner tube;
- Puncture repair kit;
- Multi tool/Chain tool;
- Missing Link;
- Spare derailleur hanger (emergency or suited to bike).