BigfootMBC IS OPEN FOR TUESDAY CLUBS RIDES!
Note: Lights needed
- There will be green, blue, tech blue, red and tech red groups to choose from
- NO MORE THAN 6 RIDERS PER GROUP
- Keep 2m apart from other members at all time
- MEMBERS MUST POST ON SLACK IF THEY INTEND TO RIDE. THIS HELPS MANAGE GROUPS WHICH IS EVEN MORE PARAMOUNT IN THESE COVID-19 TIMES!!
- If you do not feel well or have any Covid-19 symptoms please do not ride.
- Please aim to be ready to ride from 6:15pm.
Standish, Randwick & Edge are regular riding spots for the club. The woods have plenty of nice single track with the steeper trails like Chip Shop run over on the Ash Lane side.
Meeting place and directions
Haresfield Beacon car park (Shortwood)
Below are the details for the Green, Blue & Red (GB) Grade Bigfoot MBC weekly rides. We will meet and ride with the same timings, however groups will be sorted at the start according to numbers, ability and preference.
- Ride Lead Green: TBN
- Ride Lead Blue: TBN
- Ride Lead Red: TBN
- Green group: Medium intermittent pace with rest stops as needed, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Blue group: Medium-high constant pace, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single and DH tracks.
- Red group: High constant pace, fewer stops, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single & DH tracks.
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Decent bike lights (mandatory)
- Gloves (advisable)
- Drink (advisable)
- Elbow/ knee pads (advisable)
- Hard tail/ Full Suss (advisable)
- Energy food (advisable)
- Waterproof shell (advisable)
Suggested spares list:
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit
- Multi tool/Chain tool
- Missing Link
- Spare derailleur hanger (emergency or suited to bike)