Standish and Edge are a regular riding spot for the club. The woods have plenty of nice single track with the steeper trails like Chip Shop run over on the Ash Lane side.
Below are the details for the Green, Blue & Red (GB) Grade Bigfoot MBC weekly rides. We will meet and ride with the same timings, however groups will be sorted at the start according to numbers, ability and preference.
- Ride Lead Green: TBN
- Ride Lead Blue: TBN
- Ride Lead Red: TBN
- Green group: Medium intermittent pace with rest stops as needed, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Blue group: Medium-high constant pace, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single and DH tracks.
- Red group: High constant pace, fewer stops, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single & DH tracks.
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Decent bike lights (mandatory)
- Gloves (advisable)
- Drink (advisable)
- Elbow/ knee pads (advisable)
- Hard tail/ Full Suss (advisable)
- Energy food (advisable)
- Waterproof shell (advisable)
Suggested spares list:
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit
- Multi tool/Chain tool
- Missing Link
- Spare derailleur hanger (emergency or suited to bike)