BigfootMBC TUESDAY NIGHT CLUBS RIDES with Covid 19 guidelines are back:)
- Note front and rear lights needed
- There will be green, blue, tech blue, red and tech red groups to choose from on the Slack Poll
- NO MORE THAN 6 RIDERS PER GROUP & keep 2m apart at all times
- Groups to start are different meet points
- MEMBERS MUST POST ON SLACK POLL IF THEY INTEND TO RIDE. THIS HELPS MANAGE GROUPS WHICH IS EVEN MORE PARAMOUNT IN THESE COVID-19 TIMES!!
- If you do not feel well or have any Covid-19 symptoms please do not ride.
- Please aim to be ready to ride from 6:15pm.
Royal William meeting points and directions
We use What3Words to pinpoint the exact meeting spot. You can then use Google or Apple Maps to navigate there.
Web link https://what3words.com/daring.lion.race
Apple & Google Apps on their stores
1: Car park ///once.print.wire
2: Car park ///before.each.alone
3: Car park ///lowest.folds.eagle
4: A46 car park ///looks.hidden.corner
5: Lane parking ///answer.quarrel.rear
Below are the details for the Green, Blue & Red (GB) Grade Bigfoot MBC weekly rides. We will meet and ride with the same timings, however groups will be sorted at the start according to numbers, ability and preference.
- Green Ride Leader: TBA
- Blue Ride Leader: TBA
- Tech Blue Ride Leader: TBA
- Red Ride Leader: TBA
- Tech Red Ride Leader: TBA
- Green group: Medium intermittent pace with rest stops as needed, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Blue group: Medium-high constant pace, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single and DH tracks.
- Tech Blue group: Same pace as blue but with more focus on Steep & Gnarly trails
- Red group: High constant pace, fewer stops, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single.
- Tech Red group: Same pace as Red but with more focus on Steep & Gnarly trails
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Decent bike lights (mandatory)
- Gloves (advisable)
- Drink (advisable)
- Elbow/ knee pads (advisable)
- Hard tail/ Full Suss (advisable)
- Energy food (advisable)
- Waterproof shell (advisable)
- Mobile phone
Suggested spares list:
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit
- Multi tool/Chain tool
- Missing Link
- Spare derailleur hanger (emergency or suited to bike)