Info from LLB Chelt.
“Join us this Halloween for a night of testing out the latest MTB lights from Exposure & Hope @ Flyup 417 Bike Park! For a bit of fun we’ll also be handing out prizes for the best costumes (Not compulsory), as well as hosting an apple bob & some trick-or-treat fun. Feel free to come along if you already have a set of lights & just want to join in on the rides as well!”
- Pre-register today for FREE! LLB Chelt Event FB page
- The first ten people to register will also get a free uplift ticket! (For 1 uplift), this will be available on the ticket dropdown on checkout.
- Please be aware that all attendees will need to pay for park entry to attend – For more information and to book your park access, please visit https://flyup417.digitickets.co.uk/tickets
ON THE NIGHT
- Latest lights from Exposure & Hope available to demo (Handed out on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Uplift service until late
- Exclusive discounts for attendees
- Prizes for the best costumes
- Apple bob, trick-or-treat & more
What You Need To Bring
- Lights – (if you do not wish to demo an Exposure light) and want to join us on the ride!
- Please note that a decent set of bike lights – this is vital as it will be dark throughout the ride
- Your bike
- Spares: tubes, puncture repair kit, chain repair tools (chain links and tool), pump
- Body Armour if you would normally wear it
- Clothing suitable for the conditions on the day
- Drink whilst riding
- Give us a call on 01452 226181
- or email email@example.com.
Conditions of Registration
By registering for our demo weekend you agree to the following terms: Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure safety and security, neither Leisure Lakes Bikes, nor the suppliers or any associated employees can be held responsible for any rider injury or loss during, or subsequent to, the day.
By registering someone else for our demo weekend (if you are purchasing their ticket) you are agreeing that they have read and accepted our conditions of registration.
Cars and their contents are parked at the vehicle owners own risk.
The rides are not a race, but if you are struggling or have any problems, please let a member of staff know. Please stick to the set route. A helmet must be worn at all times whilst on the ride. We hope that you have an enjoyable day, but participation is entirely at your own risk.