“The Dyfi Valley in Wales, Uk, home to the Athertons and some of the best Enduro trails in the UK. Welsh Gravity Enduro once again brings us “The Welsh Open”. Based in the iconic town of Machynlleth, the event will also play host to round 2 of the Bemba British National Enduro Series. Promising totally natural “event only” trails covering all aspect of Enduro racing! bring your “A” game!”
- The 4th round of the Haibike Wges Mash Up Series heads North to Machynlleth for a special treat.
- 3 totally natural stages await you for 5 hours of live timing.
- This is also practice day for The Welsh Open & BNES Round 2 & Enduro World Series Qualifier. Practice rules are no stopping on track and no sectioning allowed to keep the racing flowing.
- Camping is available for £8 for the weekend (book online) or £10 onsite.
- All Mash Uppers have the option to upgrade their race to include Sunday’s Welsh Open! just pay £20 at Sign On before 18:00 on Saturday.
- Alternatively just enter The Welsh Open online for £67 and race both days
For more information visit and follow:
- WGES Instagram
- WGES Facebook
- British National Enduro Series (BEMBA & BNES) Instagram
- British National Enduro Series Facebook