“Round 4 of the Haibike Welsh Gravity Enduro Mash Up Series returns to Eastridge Woods in Shropshire.
3 natural stages of the best trails in Eastridge Woods for the analogue bikers and 1 “Uphill Flow” Flow trails for the E-Mtb’ers.”
The Mash Up format is a great way to get into Enduro, allowing you multiple runs until your happy with or worn out from your preformance.
- Wouldn’t it be great to have another chance to go faster, get that corner right or hit that line you missed?
- Punctures and mechanical’s are no longer an end to the race day, Ride with your friends and just have fun… The Mash Up Format allows it all”
- The 1 day format involves 5 hours of live timing over 3 stages where you can do as many runs as you like in any order you like and then check your times in the pits! This creates an amazing rider atmosphere and presence in the pits that other Enduro formats do not have!
- We also have an E-bike category which we will push forward even more in 2018 with more E-Bike specific stages.
- Each round will have 3 stages plus an Ebike stage (where we can!) each one using existing trails albeit in a slightly modified state in some circumstances. The stages will be marked the day before the race so everything is ready to go for race day!
- They will be taped and marked like all Gravity Enduro events, with professional timing, marshals and fully trained medics onsite throughout the race day.
- The stages for each venue will be released in the week leading up to the event or kept secret until race day depending on venue and stages used.