Mini Enduro Season Finale
- The Mini Enduro’s take place over one day and will be of a shorter distance.
- The race is mash up format so you can ride any of the stages in any order with your mates as many times as you like during the day.
- The stages will be all gravity with no uphills, just blasting down some of the best trails in Bike Park Wales.
- All 3 fastest stage times will be added together to produce the overall results for each category.
- E-Bikes get a challenge stage which will be a technical uphill climb
Quote from Sean Bacon from the last race:
“Great fun races the mini’s. Can’t recommend them enough.”
View this post on Instagram
The full list of stages for the @haibikeuk Mini Enduro on the 8/12/2018 @bikepark_wales is •Watts Occurring, •Vicious valley into Surfing bird •Hot stepper top half (full videos of all stages on the Bike Park Wales website) All these stages start in the trees so no standing around at the very top. It’s a mash up format race, so as many runs as you like with your mates in any order. Fastest time from each stage counts for the results. We also have a fantastic holiday to give away in free draw for everyone who is racing from @wheelersmtbhols in Portugal and @rapidracerproducts pro guards for 50,100,150,200,250,300 places and of course our glass trophy for the top 3 on the podium. Full info on MiniEnduro.tv website #bikeparkwales #enduro #minienduro #mtb #ebikes #ebikeracing @haibikeuk @the_trailhead_bicycle_co @racecocyclesuk @saddleback_ltd @envecomposites #hero7 #goprohero7 #timewrap
Social media links