Bigfoot Love Worcester Lodge trails, so why not sign up for a fun relaxed Mini Enduro?
“New Stages and now with camping and parking in new a field. On site catering with a break between Stage 2 & 3 for food:)”
Please check out the Mini Enduro web site for more details : www.minienduro.tv
Follow the Mini Enduro FB page
Ticket sales are handled by Event Brite.
- There are a minimum of 3 stages in each event
- Transfers in between these transfers are not timed and do not count for the overall standing.
- Special stages close at a specified time, to ensure the event finishes on time.
- Riders will be notified at registration on the morning of the event.
- Time Controls are used check riders in ready for the stage start time.
- An all mountain bike is ideal for these races but any mountain bike is allowed
- E-Bike catergory
- Only one Bicycle can be used during an event, including any transition stages.
- Competitors must start and finish the competition on the same frame, fork and wheels.