The Wild Boar Chase is a popular MTB XC ride around the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley with the club. As of January 21 we have 17 members entered.
Three route distances
- The Full Boar (43 miles) covers the Forest of Dean section and descends to the river Wye.
- In the Hog (38 miles), riders take the Forest of Dean loop, missing out the descent to the river Wye.
- In the Woody Boar (25 miles) riders tackle a loop in the Forest of Dean.
The Small Boar (20 miles) covers a loop within the Forest of Dean.
- Start time is 10:00 a.m.
- More info nearer the time on Wild Boar Chase site
- Can all members please add names to ride calendar once entered please