- Our recommendation to clubs is that no organised activity (including rides, training, coaching, events) should take place during this period, in line with government advice on social gatherings on non-essential travel
- We are directing British Cycling staff to suspend their organised activity with clubs and groups
- You can still go out on your bike – we just recommend that you follow the latest advice with regards to hygiene and social distancing. More information in the links at the bottom of this article
Night Ride from PBA to take advantage of their end of the month late night Curry Ride.
Open to all, we normally run a few groups depending on numbers and abilities. Also the option to join the WyeMTB shop ride who run two groups, intermediate and advanced from the shop.
- The Cafe stays open until 9pm
- Serves food until 8:30pm
- Important to pre order your food on arrival so the cafe know how much food to prepare
- Meal Deal of Curry, Chips, Cider or Beer for £8