Following the rule of six and Covid 19 guidelines
- Note front and rear lights still needed
- There will be green, blue, tech blue, red and tech red groups to choose from on the Slack Poll.
- Groups to start are different meet points.
- If you do not feel well or have any Covid-19 symptoms please do not ride.
- Please aim to be ready to ride from 6:15pm
- There will be green, blue, tech blue, red and tech red groups to choose from
- NO MORE THAN 6 RIDERS PER GROUP
- Keep 2m apart from other members at all time
- MEMBERS MUST POST ON SLACK IF THEY INTEND TO RIDE. THIS HELPS MANAGE GROUPS WHICH IS EVEN MORE PARAMOUNT IN THESE COVID-19 TIMES!! ***AND HELPS WITH TRACK AND TRACE.***
Below are the details for the Green, Blue & Red (GB) Grade Bigfoot MBC weekly rides. We will meet and ride with the same timings, however groups will be sorted at the start according to numbers, ability and preference.
- Green Ride Leader: TBA
- Blue Ride Leader: TBA
- Tech Blue Ride Leader: TBA
- Red Ride Leader: TBA
- Tech Red Ride Leader: TBA
- Green group: Medium intermittent pace with rest stops as needed, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single track.
- Blue group: Medium-high constant pace, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single and DH tracks.
- Tech Blue group: Same pace as blue but with more focus on Steep & Gnarly trails
- Red group: High constant pace, fewer stops, steep climbs and descents and rooty/stoney technical single.
- Tech Red group: Same pace as Red but with more focus on Steep & Gnarly trails
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Decent bike lights (mandatory)
- Gloves (advisable)
- Drink (advisable)
- Elbow/ knee pads (advisable)
- Hard tail/ Full Suss (advisable)
- Energy food (advisable)
- Waterproof shell (advisable)
- Mobile phone
Suggested spares list:
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit
- Multi tool/Chain tool
- Missing Link
- Spare derailleur hanger (emergency or suited to bike)