Usual drill great riding, rough agenda below and see links for adventures to Scotland in the past. Some very high level thoughts, copied and pasted from previous as a starter for 10…will fine tune i.e. accommodation as numbers progress.
Need to get people confirmed so we can sort out suitable accomodation. Thurs to Monday again.
An uplift is now available to all the Downhill runs at Innerleithin, all graded as extreme, book your own uplift if you want to do these, or you can ride up!
Accommodation – Kalzie Bunkhouse, for the duration, choose your trail centre and head off for the day
– Remember just normal trail gear including knee pad and arm pads if you have them.
– Remember could be wet so bring jackets
– Groups will be split and each trails centre is different so the variety is epic.
– Bring plenty of clothes as we are riding for a few days
– There are plenty of bike shops if you need an urgent part so don’t everyone bring the kitchen sink of spares – normal rules apply maybe just a few extra inner tubes, a mech hanger, chain link, good tyres, spare set of brake pads, 3 litre bladder, good humour and plenty of stories.
– Bring your own food for on the trail so energy bars/gels and energy drink, you will need it especially if hot
– Eating, lots of options but bring a small bag of you own favourites like crisis, breakfast cereals just so you have essentials.
– Buddy up for travelling start asking
– Evening eating, there a few takeaways, restaurants or supermarkets or if you want to cook at base.