Mini Downhill Mission:
“To make downhill fun and exciting way to race downhill on a mountain bike with your mates. This makes the racing really intense where every single second counts.
They are exciting to watch and when the spectators’ start lining the track and shouting for their rider it will be a fantastic atmosphere”
Mini Downhill Social Media to follow
2019 Race Schedule
Registration: You can collect your number board on Saturday afternoon to save time or on Sunday morning.
- New this winter season no deposit for Number Boards.
- Saturday 4.00pm to 5.00pm (by cafe)
- Sunday 8.15am to 10.00am (in Forest)
You must sign on and collect your number board before 10am on Sunday.
Full Face Helmets must be worn and done up for practice & racing on the track.
- The forest is open as normal and you must follow the local rules & fees.
- The course will be marked out on Saturday and there will be registration during Saturday evening.
- Saturday is not part of the event so there are no marshals or medics on the track. You are responsible for your own saftey and wellbeing during Saturday.
Race day with offical Practrice and race with Marshals & Medics on the race track.
- Registration 8.30am to 10.30am You must sign on and register before riding the track
- Entry procedure, distribution of identification numbers: The race is pre-entry only, though if spaces remain, we will accept very limited entries on the day. Enter via the British Cycling website.
- Practice 9.00am – 10.45am
- Race Starts (2 x runs weather and light permitting) 11.00am – 3.30pm
- Prize Presentations 4.00pm
- Race categories – No license required to race
- Custom Glass trophies to top three in each age category
- Each Winner also wins a free uplift day from Simon from Flyup Downhill