Time and Date
8pm Wednesday 9 September 2020
Meeting Chaired by
Buzz (AW), Janet Clarke (JC), David Marsden-Green (DMG), Steve White (SW), William Danter (WD)
Chris Smart (CS)
Minutes taken by
- Check August minutes are correct
- August action jobs
- Club kit hand out
- Website up date
- Club Rides with new social gathering regulations.
- Sponsorship\Discount agreement details
- A.O.B. Stickers
1: Check August minutes
All agreed they were correct.
2: August action jobs
- Remind members to keep social distance
- Remind members to be mindful of taking liberties with the Royal William car park
- Hand out club kit asap on arrival
3: Club Kit Hand out
- Kit being handed out by AW & Dave MG
- Action AW to get Jason Ayres new address to send his kit to
- WD noted how much Kalas have improved their order system making a complex process so much easier.
- SW said when the kit arrived each item had been labeled saving hours of work
- With the order process so much easier and so many new members we are thinking of having another kit order this year. Then maybe have two a year if there is demand.
- AW mentioned Terrain clothing who are making custom sized MTB kit. He has ordered a jersey and will let us know
4: Website update
- SW said no recent progress to report
5: Club Rides with new social gathering regulations
- SW spoke about the new regulations coming in on Monday 14 September
- Coronavirus: Social gatherings above six banned in England from 14 September
- JC asked if there is new guidance from British Cycling?
- Action Check on any new guidance from British Cycling
- SW said it’s a new law so we have to abide by it. As we are all wearing club kit, we need to be mindful that we are very visible.
- The next Tuesday ride is at the FOD, JC said we could start in the same area, just split groups up.
- SW said it will be safer to just split groups up and we decided this is the best option for now.
- Action Create a more detailed Polly Poll for next Tuesday with max group sizes of six
- New Stickers have arrived
- Action JC to cut Stickers up and hand them out
- Action Chris to reimburse SW for sticker payment
- AW asked for clarification on Sponsorship\Discount agreement details
- SW replied LL has always been at their discretion and they try and do the best they can for us.
- SW has arranged an Exposure Light Demo for Tuesday 14 with Leisure Lakes
- Action WD to collect lights and take them to the FOD.
- AW is looking at organising a weekend in the Peak District next year
- Dave MG organising another taster ride
Next meeting date set for
- Wednesday 7 October 8-9pm at Royal William
- Action WD to post it on the calendar