May club meeting minutes 2020

Meeting Chaired and Hosted on Zoom by: 

Adam Wass

Committee  

Janet Clarke, Chris Smart, David Marsden-Green, Steve White, William Danter

Others

Apologies          

Minutes taken by 

William Danter

8pm on Zoom

Topics

  1. Check previous minutes are correct 
  2. Covid 19
  3. April  action jobs
  4. New club kit
  5. New website
  6. Membership
  7. Rides & events
  8. Treasurer report
  9. A.O.B

1: Check April minutes

All present agreed these were correct.

2: Covid 19

  • Encourage members to adhere to government guidelines
  • SW commented that we need to ride responsibly 
  • Discussed future rides split into smaller groups &  keeping social distancing when lock down eases.
  • WD informed us that Charlie Williams had taken the decision to cancel all his Welsh Gravity Enduro and the Welsh Open Enduro Races this year.
  • No news on ArdRock yet
  • Dean Cycles posted on social media they are reopening Sunday
  • No reopening date for PBA opening this weekend.
  • SW Scotland trip, looking to be cancelled… will have to sort refunds out

3:  April action jobs

  • Action SW to check kit order numbers
    To do
  • Action CS to do a marketing push for kit orders and feedback
    Completed
  • Action SW to give us an web build update at next meeting
    To do
  • Action WD to announce raffle winners
    Completed
  • Action send out raffle winner prizes
    To do
  • Action WD to remind members of government guidelines for daily rides
    Completed
  • Action WD to post May meeting
    Completed
  • Action Chris S to give us an accounts update at the next meeting
    To do
  • Action SW to get two quotes and check if Essential can make this type of sticker
    No. But found more stickers
  • Action DMG to post membership cards
    Completed

4: New Club Kit order

  • SW received email off Kalas 
  • Orders now finished 
  • Some sizing amendments on a few items
  • £300 sponsorship  money all going towards kit
  • Mojo have given us discounts to a set value on servicing. When our  G1 owners have parts serviced they will transfer the money to the club. 
  • Steve Atkinson has had his shock serviced and will transfer the cost to club
  • CS to check kit contribution last year and to try to match it

5: New Website

  • SW gave us a progress update
  • Dan Grylss working on integrating calendar and log in

6: Membership renewals

  • Chase up at the end of May
  • End of June cut off 
  • Payments can be put back until the end of July
  • Agree cut-off date for renewals before membership privileges withdrawn
  • New members Matt burden & Simon Evans 

7: Rides & Events

  • All club rides at present

8:  Treasurer’s Report

  • CS gave us an overview of our in and out goings and future liabilities.

9: AOB

  • Discussed ordering stickers and getting a price off Essential Wraps in the FOD. 
  • No rush as SW has found we had more stickers 
  • Postage owed to DMG

Next meeting date set for

  • Wednesday  3  June  8-9pm on Zoom
Posted in Bigfoot, News.