Monthly meeting minutes
13 February 2019 8 pm Royal William
Chairman: Adam Wass (Buzz) Media: Steve White (SW) Treasurer: Chris Smart (CS) Events: William Danter (WD)
Dave Marsden Green
Minutes taken by:
Last Meeting Follow-up
AGM minutes checked and all ok.
- Discussed if club should still offer incentives for early renewals (April 1st)
- Decided this benefits the club and makes administration job easier for our membership secretary
- Active members benefit from this incentive
- Membership costs to stay the same, £20 each with couples at £35
- Action to offer incentive for early renewals.
- SW to order membership cards, rough cost of £60 advise and members to laminate them.
- Club kit ordered and delivery due in Mach
- Queries from members regarding the delay in order going through. Members informed that it had taken time to get correct artwork off our sponsors, christmas break ect.
- CS paid for kit out his account due to transfer limit on club funds and has been repaid
- We have extra discount on kit due to order quantity.
- Action CS to workout discount and advise us,
- Club Google Drive set up
- Committee members have their own club email addresses.
- Members sheet transferred to Club drive with Jason Ayres deleting his original file
- Use of Google word docs for taking and storing meeting notes
- Action: WD creating minute word doc to be checked by committee
Casual club wear
- Few members interested in casual club hoodies and t shirts
- We would like good quality hoodies and nice classic t shirt
- SW our design guru will sort artwork
- Embroidery or printed
- Action: Buzz to look at options
Banking with HSBC
- Discussed who are Club banking Signatures ect
- Who has access, Chris Smart. Previous Matt, Peter Newal
- Two signatures on account, still needed?
- Cheque books destroyed. Only access to club funds online
- Limit for transfer causes a bit of a problem on kit payment
- CS presented full details of current bank balance and future payments.
- A full report from the Treasurer is available for any member who wishes to view the details
- Discussed new flag
- Action: SW to price a new flag, using the old pole.
Any other business
- Notes for future meetings that the Royal William WiFi password is: Hotrocks
- Redhill future could be in jeopardy.
- Action WD to speak to Jake and offer help for dig days.
- Discussed eBike demo days. LeisureLakesBikes running there Cannock demo day and SW looking in to local eBike demo
- Sarge working on his Bike skills course
Next meeting date set for
8-9pm Wednesday March 13 at the Royal William