- Topic: Blood sweat and tears on the Blue Tues, evening XC ride bumps slashes and crashes.
By: Dan - 13 hours ago
- Topic: Redhill Extreme Fun and Frolics
By: johnl - 19 hours ago
- Topic: HONC bike win
By: janet - 21 hours ago
- Topic: Message for Deano of the forest or any other FoD locals...
By: wilko - 2 days ago
- Topic: Light Blue Ride - Wednesday anyone?
By: Phill B - 2 days ago
- Topic: some club kit hanging around
By: simonp - 3 days ago
- Topic: GoPro?
By: Steve W - 3 days ago
- Topic: Bank Holiday Monday - picnic at Haresfield beacon (with some riding beforehand)
By: paulw - 3 days ago
- Topic: GPS Owners - Accurate Altitude Record
By: Kev D - 4 days ago
- Topic: Anyone got a MTB bike bag (for a plane)?
By: jason - 5 days ago
- Topic: Bigfoot Tues 8th evening blue ride report, loads of people.
By: Dan - 1 week ago
- Topic: Bike Park Wales (Sunday July 6) BOOKING IS OPEN!!
By: Steve W - 1 week ago
Enjoy all the trails at Bike Park Wales with an uplift.
Myself and Ian have booked up and there are currently 45+ spaces left!
Visit www.bikeparkwales.com to book.
meet plock court 9.15am road ride 53 miles.
Hi, meet at the car park at the bottom of Horsemarling Lane, Stonehouse.
Ride will suitable for everyone from beginner to intermediate. Will tailor it between Green to Light Blue depending on who turns up. Again, all levels welcome.
For those with bikes on the roof, there is a parking spot just over the road to avoid the height restriction on the carpark.
say 2-3ish start for a road or off road which I will post later friday if anyone fancies a tootle and not a thrash and will incorporate a cafe stop into the ride somehow.
I will take votes on road or off road