- Topic: some club kit hanging around
By: Bertie Bassett - 6 hours ago
- Topic: Monday Club Meeting
By: Dan - 10 hours ago
- Topic: Blue Tues,22nd evening ride report Birdlip/And the Rain held off
By: paulw - 16 hours ago
- Topic: For Sale: Giant XTC Carbon Frame and Forks
By: Kev D - yesterday
- Topic: EZ XC Standish 19 Apr 2014
By: Kev D - 2 days ago
- Topic: Redhill Extreme Fun and Frolics
By: jason - 2 days ago
- Topic: Bigfoot Scotland 31 July, 2014 @ 7:00 am – 4 August, 2014 @ 12:30 pm
By: jason - 3 days ago
- Topic: local club road event for the NSC 27th April - 100k
By: jason - 3 days ago
- Topic: HONC bike win
By: Dan - 3 days ago
- Topic: Bank Holiday Monday - picnic at Haresfield beacon (with some riding beforehand)
By: jason - 4 days ago
- Topic: Breaker breaker, ten-four good buddie etc... Could we make use of these?
By: andrew - 5 days ago
- Topic: Message for Deano of the forest or any other FoD locals...
By: Deano - 7 days ago
1. Steve W
2. Simon P
3. Dan W
An undulating ride through the rural heart of England. Few big hills after the Cotswolds. Hardly a main road in sight. Good caf? controls. Basic accommodation available in the hall on Friday and Saturday night.
Route is 30 miles and is XC but with road to get to/from the hills.
For those not travelling to FoD on Saturday, I’m planning a bit of a mission taking in much of the first half of this years HoNC.
Starting from the car park behind cost cutter near my house, riding out to gretton before climbing up, over the hill (gypsy lane), and on up to Cleeve hill.
I am yet to map out the route to get the distance, but this ride will be suitable for all. This ride is graded BLUE.
Usual weather caveat applies!
9:45 start for 3 hours of classic FOD single track
Start location TBC
Ride grade blue (with a hint of red)
I spoke to Nina today who is organising the event and she reiterated that it is fine for people to pay registration only. They are expecting to have people do this as they appreciate it is difficult for people to fund raise. So if this could be highlighted too on our website that would be good.
100km – Sunday 27th April 2014
Start 8am – 10am
Join us, and Dr Dawn Harper from Embarrassing Bodies, for a fantastic new 100km cycle ride through beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. By supporting National Star, you will help young people with complex disabilities develop the skills they need to live life more independently.
This is a cycle ride for the whole family! The last Harvey 100 had participants aged between 12 and 75 and we hope that this year we will see the same! The route will pass through Cowley, Brimpsfield, Bisley, Kemble, South Cerney, Quenington and Withington.
£20 registration fee (in advance)
Suggested minimum sponsorship £80 per person
As part of Team Star in the Harvey 100 Star Cycle Challenge we offer you:
- A guaranteed place in the inaugural cycle ride
- Dedicated fundraising support to help you reach your target
- Training Plans
- Marshalls along the route
- Food and drink at the start and finish of the ride
Register online here or call us on 01242 524478 or email email@example.com
We would like to thank you for your interest in completing the Harvey 100 Star Cycle Challenge to raise money for National Star. To make your fundraising as easy as possible we have provided you with links to two online fundraising pages. Virgin Money Giving and JustGiving are quick and tax-friendly ways to get people to sponsor you online. Visit http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/and www.justgiving.com/nationalstar to see for yourself!
She’s finished in the desert so she can..
EZ XC Standish 19 Apr 2014 http://wp.me/p4oBB4-4Ej